K C Mahanakorn Co., Ltd. (“Company”) realizes the importance of the personal data protection and has compliance and management of Personal Data which are consistent with Personal Data Protection law and the related laws. The Company would like to notify you of The Company’s compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019) (“Personal Data Protection Act”) as follows:
- Personal Data
- The respect of Personal Privacy
- Objectives for the Collection, Use, Disclosure, Transfer, and Processing of Personal Data
- Identification and contacting for communication, products and services offer, and public relations
- Product delivery, service providing or receiving, and transactions
- Issuance of important documents relating to product sale, product delivery, service providing or receiving, acceptance of product and service fees
- Business analysis, research, development, and improvement
- Implementing agreements or contracts or exercising rights with third persons as necessary
- Security, protection of right, properties, preventing violations or illegal activities
- Performing of necessary related actions and those with similar nature to the purposes mentioned above, the consent for which shall be requested from time to time
- The Collection of Personal Data
- Disclosure or Transfer of Personal Data
- Affiliate companies of K C Mahanakorn Co., Ltd.
- Business partners, service providers, suppliers, trading partners concerned
- Commercial banks or other financial institutions
- State agency or authorities, only according to legal notifications or orders
- Personal Data Retention Period
- Security Measures
- Your Rights Relating to the Personal Data According to the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562
- Right to be informed
- Right to access and request to Personal data
- Right to request for sending or transferring the Personal Data
- Right to request for modification or improvement of your Personal Data to be up-to-date, complete, and not to cause misunderstanding
- Right to object to the collection, use, or disclosure of Personal Data
- Right to restrict the use of Personal Data
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to request the erasure of Personal Data
- Right to Complain to authorized officials as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E. 2562 (2019) in case of the Company’s infringement or non-compliance with the Act.
- Contact channels
- Amendment of the Policy and Guideline on Personal Data Protection
The Company may, from time to time, review this Policy for compliance with the changing guidelines and relevant laws. In case of changes thereto, The Company will provide a public notification through appropriate channels.
1.1 The Characteristics of Personal Data
General Personal Data means any information relating to a Person, which enables the identification of such Person, whether directly or indirectly, but not including the information of the deceased Persons in particular.
Sensitive Personal Data means Personal Data pertaining to racial, ethnic origins, political opinions, cult, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, criminal records, health data, disability, trade union information, genetic data, biometric data (such as fingerprints or facial recognition data) or of any data which may affect the data subjects in the same manner, as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Committee.
1.2 The Collection of Personal Data
The Company may collect your Personal Data as follows:
General Personal Data
(1) (1) Personal Data including name and surname, the date and place of birth, information contained in an individual’s National identity card, passport and their copies.
(2) (2) Contact information including address, telephone number, fax, e-mail, social media identification such as Line ID.
(3) Work position, work unit or organization
(4) Financial Data such as bank account
(5) Information related to electronic systems access and usage such as IP Address, Browsers, Cookies and chat history in various applications
(6) Other information provided to The Company during company events in which you participated
(7) Copy of important document issued by concerned governmental official (if any)
The Company respects Data Subjects’ right of their Personal Data and is also aware of the Data Subjects’ intention for the due protection of their Personal Data. Any Personal Data submitted to The Company will be used only for the stated purposes. The Company has strict security measures and a prevention not to let the unauthorized parties from accessing and using your personal data.
Your Personal Data will be collected, used, disclosed, transferred, and processed for the following purposes:
In the direct collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Data, The Company shall solicit your consent should it be legally required and shall use the Personal Data only as necessary and only in accordance with The Company’s specified purposes.
The Company shall keep your Personal Data in strict secrecy and shall not disclose or transfer such data to any third person except under your express consent or an order from a government official or an agency with authority.
For the purposes mentioned above, The Company may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Data to the third person for the benefit of mutual transactions or business operation, including :
In the case whereby the Personal Data must be transferred abroad, The Company will comply with the
Personal Data Protection Act, including but not limited to, ministry regulations, notifications, interpretation, or other rules and regulations issued under the Personal Data Protection Act.
The Company will retain your Personal Data only for the necessary duration, and will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data, as defined in this Policy, in accordance with the duration criteria, namely the period during which you are still related to The Company as a client, and may still retain your Personal Data as long as needed for legal compliance or as per legal prescription, for the establishment of legal claims, legal compliance or exercise of legal claims, or defense of legal claims, or for other purposes in accordance with policies and the internal regulations of The Company.
If it is not possible to specify the Personal Data retention period, the Company will retain the Personal Data as may be expected per data retention standards (such as the longest legal prescription of 10 years).
The Company will proceed to delete/destroy the personal data after the expiration of the afore-mentioned period.
The Company has in place adequate and strict security measures, in accordance with Policy and Guidelines on Information Technology of The Company, to prevent Personal Data, loss, access, destruction, use, alteration, correction, and to prohibit unauthorized or unlawful use of Personal Data.
You, as the owner of the Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act, are entitled to the following rights:
The exception to the above is when The Company is required by law or accounting principle to refuse the exercise of some of your rights. Please be aware that if you do not wish to provide your Personal Data to The Company, The Company may not be able to provide some services to you due to the absence of such Personal Data.
Enquires or questions on the Personal Data Protection can be addressed to the following channels:
K C Mahanakorn Co., Ltd.
Address : K C Mahanakorn Co., Ltd.
141, 143 Naradhiwas Rajanakarindra Road,
Chong Nonsi, Yan Nawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
เบอร์โทรศัพท์: +662 678 2530-40
E-mail : email@example.com
Given this date, 25th May 2022